- For: 13/16 year olds
- By: Artist / Illustrator Kay van Bellen
- When: 15, 16, 17 July 13.00-16.00hrs (3 sessions)
- Cost: €100
Ideal for beginners with no experience, this course is perfect for developing existing ideas and realising them in print using this fun, popular technique.
Come away with an edition of prints on paper, a printed bag and a printed tea towel, or bring along a t-shirt to print on.
During the course you will explore the possibilities of screen printing onto paper and fabric.
- Learn how to produce a two-colour print.
- Looking at what images work best for screen printing
- Coating and exposing your design to silkscreen
- Setting up your board
- Learn how to register your image correctly
- Print onto paper and fabric and troubleshooting problems
Kay currently teaches Fashion Illustration at Amsterdam Fashion Institute
All enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org